Tuesday 31 March 2009

& so, today i spend my day rotting in the morn & noon,watching ANTM & hot milo.
I was darn lazy to get myself up. Didnt even touch any of the household chores.
hmm haha,expected!
So, had enough of rotting & decided to take my madrasah results with Naz.
mauaahhahaha,resuults okay,not bad.
Job fair at Yuhua CC,wanted to go,but LOST.
kimak,pey bodoh.
Gave up,head to JP. Lotsa things in mind to buy. && that FG SHOP.ughh.
Walked buy foood & Naz hadta go fo training & i went back home saw mama.
am happppy!
-
& i thought TAKE AWAY sell the bestest junks ive ever had.

too engrossed eating. Usual thang from me.




An impromtu band we bought.hahaha
its just preetay & we thought "why not present ourselves with bands!"
ugh,cool shit no.

-
Happpy Happpy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home