Monday 30 March 2009

I miss waking up in the morn,with mum's annoying voice, dragged myself up & shower.
I miss waiting for the bus with colleagues & the boat man at the interchange.
I miss looking at the people saying "Hello! Good Morning!" eventhough i dont know them.
I miss the journey to the Zoo,with busy roads & buzzy vehicles.
I miss going to the Security Check to punch my card & see the Wak Kangs.
I miss the breeze,the coolness of the fresh air brushing against my face.
I miss the Gibbons sounds,the Ah Meng restaurant,the Orang Utan Enclosure.
I miss the cleaners, the buzzer & the Sun City.
I miss the walk towards Kidsworld with Saiful saying " Morning ayu! Kau cute hari ni!" -.-
I miss the my locker, the Horses, Tokiman & Shanker & gangs.
I miss eating together with them.
I miss Su Qi's classic dance.
I miss the gatherings & the talks we had.
I miss calling Sharif Kuda.
I miss fred with his stupid Liverpool apparels.
I miss the Womens Toilet.
I miss the smoking area.
I miss the grrls. Jas,jane ,everyone.
I miss going to the carousel with Cik Rahman cleaning it.
I miss having shortage & excess of cash when doing ticketing.
I MISS TALKING TO THE GOATS,HORSES,PONY
& FELLA BELLAS & RABBITS,GUINEAS!
I miss the water play & dry play.
I miss the kampung House.
--
To sum it all up,
I miss working iin Kidsworld.
I never felt soo attached to a job before.
Its all about the environment & the people.
Its just a day of not working,
& i never felt this MISSed before.
I miss RFKW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home