Tuesday 3 February 2009

Cant.

First & foremost,i didnt get to any of the courses ive chose.
Which was reallly frustrating. & am soo gonnna reapply it again & now,
am just hoping fo my traineeship results.
PLease Adam Khoo,call me!
&& on a lighter note,am currently waiting fo my pay.
Ive got plenty to settle & ive planned quite a few things upon receiving the the the pay.
  1. Give mama $100?
  2. Bookeed Car License
  3. Gift myself something coz ive been working my ass out!

Okay. Thats all.

Here's the thing,this morning mom told me that they gonna deduct 200bux from my pay & i'll left with..250bux? WTF. So,i still have to go-figure about it.

Anyways, i had a great time yesterday! An impromtu catched up with dearest faz. imytm!

But i just feel that its a rush-kinda meeting as am meeting sis on that night to buy dinner fo the family.hurhums.

& so,ive yet to catch up with my other chickies! As somehow or rather,ive promised them?

Miss you chickies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home