Wednesday 28 January 2009

This is.

At last! I take this oppurtunity to post since am not working tomorrow like yay?
So,i'll post whot happened during my fattening weekends ey.
hees.
-
Saturday, 24/01/09
-
The day i had chalet at EC yet i have a meeting.
So,i didnt enjoy my chalet much coz i only spent a few hours there till i have to sleepover at Yazid's crib as the next day am working.
gahhhhh.
Celebrated the JANUARY BABIES!
As always,am the earliest baby.hehe.
& coincidentally,Ray's family was beside me.
DOUBLE THE HAPPPY SIA AKU!
-
SPICE GRRRLS.



Me & the Cakes! Love love!





JANUARY CHICKS!



-
THE NIGHT AT YAZID'S CRIB.
Thanks love for listening to me.

~
& i thought i looked cute here.
HAHA!





-
& GOODNESS! We didnt slept the whole night okay!
Apparently,he has to work early in the morning & am also working!
We spent the whole night laughing,vdeos, arabs,exs. Jyeah.
& we went out to the coffee shop to get steamy with the hot milo & iced teh tarik.
I SWEAR TO GOD I WAS FCUKEN SHAGGG ON THAT PARTICULAR DAY.
Nevertheless,my WEEKENDS ARE FG AWESOME!

~
Work was okay. Cant comment much.CNY was hectic. Carousel & Water Safety was dope shit.
After which,me Jones & Janneh decided to have dinner together
since Janneh was having probs again & i pity her VERY much.
We chill at Chompang siak & its me & Jones 1st time.
-
Js


Laughed,chilled & crapped.





-
To Janneh:
I know its hard forgetting someone whom you really love.
I know you are strong & capable of letting a useless piece of crap go.
He is worth nothing & bcoz of your stupidity,things are messy.
me & Jones are here,everybody is here to listen & to comfort you with TenderLovingCare.
Just let it go kaays.
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home