Saturday 22 November 2008

Keren yaa!

My days nwadays were spent beautifullly with dearest gfs & pals.
Beeen occupied myself with lotsa bakings,catching up & having fun.
I love these bunch of people whom never fails to put a smile on my face.

Friday 21/11/08

Went to Qee's crib && had double lotsa fun.
From grocery shopping,sharing,laughing,baking,marathon & bathing together,oh soo lovely.
Thanks dearest qee for making my day &&
THANK GOD THE MACAROOONS work at last!
&& dancing & photos with bikinis are love!
right not qee?
HAHAHA


Baked Macaroons






Lovely Ey?



Our AMERICAN BREAKFAST


Am extra exuberant as i got to chill out with Qee's sis & bro.
Very lovely & her mummmmey! lol.
After which i went to meet feer for shopping&dinner at town.

I had sooo much fun with you that fruitful night.
&& YOU look hot in that Fedora hat.
& watching you skate & your actions make me smile.
=]
~
That explains how i spent my Lovely Friday,
with the lovely/special humans.
~
ps note: i just realise i didnt take a pic of myself the whole day.
UNBELIEVABLE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home