Sunday 16 November 2008

Sunday.

Lovely Sunday again today!
I was awaken by morning calls yet aint work.
But, i was awaken by the word MACAROOONs from my dream.
Well,plannned to bake macarooons as i wasnt satisfied with the previous baking.
So,didnt work out coz i decided to tag grannny to PASSIR RIS to meet Uncle!
&& so jyeah,thank god my fickle mindedness brought me to happinness.
Coz i'll never know whot i will be doing at home.
ass.
--
Long time since ive step into the hood of east.
Reached Pasir Ris,i pestered grannny to McDs!
Aku high on McDs as that mega mcpspycy is calling me.
Without hesitation,bought tt burger & eat like no ones business.
Tooo feeeling & i feel chicken-ish all of sudden.
Then,we had Ben&Jerry ice cream milkshakes & ice cream for dessert.
Hahahahaha.
Thanks ah nenek,you rock my booobs.
--

Loook at that, JUST LOOK AT THAT.



Chunky Munkey jyeah.




&& So,Uncle came & off we went to Pasir ris park.
Lovely giler. We had small picnics.
The small garden was love.
The flowers,berries,herbs & plants.
All very lovely,adding on,the Sun.
Very lovely.







We had a small picnic. But the weather seemed like its gonna rain.
Made friend with a Pinay.
But had to leave her alone as we gg off.
Piya,am sooo gonnna miss you.
Mahal kita yaaaa.
Searching for crabs,learning the ecosystem with the help of Uncle.
The mangroves are love.
everything is love.
Eventhough my menses being a bitch,ive enjoyed my time.




That ORANGE CAT.
After which ,we headed to that new shopping centre.
Downtwn east there.
Kimak,pey gerek.
Am supa dupa excited. && i should hang out at there.
Hang out,chillled,walked & headed back home.
Journey back home was fcuken shit ahhh.
Ive learnt my lesson to wear something that can cover my booobs.
Perangai keling kia btol ah ni pundeks.
--
Overall,my day was supa dupa fun ++ exciting.
I discover & learned things today.
&& i cant wait for more.
Am fcuken shagg & kinda not-in-a-mood.
I need my pills & my partner to boooost up my crankyness.
--
I must admit,i love my Sundays,soo much.
Do you?
~
Oh Boy, you got me startled.
=]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home