Friday 28 November 2008

Busy to update these past few days.
Adding on,am fcuken shag with tight schedules.
Hence,i thought of posting whot happened today & Yesterday.


Friday, 28/11/08

A sleepy,dry Friday today.
Did Excel today && it seeems that am getting ahng of it but
careless mistakes all over. wdv.
RNT was fun.
Coz' i managed to doze off with my saliva dripping which i think is sexy.
I got to rest awhile.
After school,headed to Sentosa with Is.
Laughing non-stop about that cute guy~
Thought it was gg to rain but it didnt.
I was fcuken happy,as always. =]
The weather was f alsome!
majidey majidey majidey!
Tanning was dope.
We got burnt!










I just love the blue clouds.




Minah Coli Merah.



Minah Lost.






KBA



Come play Sand with me.




"I have big booobs & i cannot lie!"
Righttt...


RIGHT!










~
That explains my day with my dearest gf.
We managed to have fun,talked things out,share&tell etc.
I love dating with gfs coz' its the time fo you to get closer before its too late.
I reallly appreciate the sessions we had today.
Thank you Is,
You're lovely,bitchy gf.
xoxo
---
Thursday, 27/11/08

Lovely thursday spent laughing all the way.Bonding with Caspar && Darryl.

Laughing my ass out && random qns asked.

The coolest shit was that,Caspar doesnt know howto spell MY NAME.




THAT IS HOW HE SPELLED MY NAME.
-.-


This is how Orang baba main psp.


CASPAR THE OH-SO FRIENDLY GHOST!
~
See,sometimes,you ought to be appreciated with the friends around you.
Whether rain or shine,THESE friends are always be by your side.
We cant be always cling to our own friends.
We should learn to mingle around.
Coz' its important as you step into the real world.
I am thankful to have these friends.
They never fails to put a smile on my face.
--
Am f shagged right now.
Am burnt,my stomach's bulging & my back aches.
Am starting to miss someone already.
Gooood night loves.
--
Especiallly teman gwk ku.
Mahal kitaaaa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home