Monday 15 October 2012

Long

Its been long since my last post here. This space is getting dusty. But who cares, RIGHT?

Life has been beautiful ( even if theres ups and downs). Changing jobs and finally, am working somewhere near to home and school. THANKS GOD.
School has been alright. Guess, I'll be graduating next year thanks to FA. Fcuk FA, reallly.
Family has been alright & AM SERIOUSLY, CANT WAIT TO BE AN UNTY! UNTY AYU!
GFs has been alright. Fought, hugs and love again. 
and lastly, Love has been ok. Loving N each day. Never thought we could make it this far. Amin (:

& thats a summup of my life. xx

Anyhoos, Ive been posting quotes and moreeeee quotes coz I believed, by reading quotes, it motivates me & help me to live each day happily. 

The quotes that i posted kinda meaningful to me. So, am gnna share the quotes that I found.

Quotes makes me smile. Its like a dosage to me, everyday.
When I feel down, lonely, angry, sad, moody.
Something to perks me up, keep me going and sane. (:

Living live to the fullest right now.
God bless ya'll.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home