Tuesday 14 February 2012

(:

I’m thankful, but in all i think i have been lying to myself.

I’m thankful, but things have not been great.

I’m thankful, but why do such horrible things still happen?

I’m thankful, but i’ve been lied too one two many times.

I’m thankful, but being nice pays.

I’m thankful, but my best intentions always messes things up.

I’m thankful, but i am tired of giving without receiving.

I’m thankful, but they call me selfish.

I’m thankful, but sensitivity and appreciation calls me gay.

I’m thankful, but i am always taken for granted.

I’m thankful, but why do i always end up alone?

I’m thankful, but my insecurities eats me up from the inside.

I’m thankful, but neglect had always been a part of me.

I’m thankful, but why do i always get hurt?

I’m thankful, still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home