Tuesday 7 September 2010

Soo longgg!

Iftar with Syiqa & co was funnnny & funnnn!
Sakura & Geylang!
Happpy that Izzan & Pali came down! ^^ Sooo long ah Pali for your 2 days of NS only. haha

Another thing am happy is,
  • had my inai already
  • had my rantai panjang! (thanks mama! love you!)
  • bought mama broooch! ^^
  • dengdeng
  • baby got his mp4 ( happpppyyyyyyyy!)
  • BAJU RAYA DA AMEKKK! LAWA! MAMA ALSO LAWA! AKU SUPER SUKER!
  • business birks, alhamdulillah doing good.
  • kuih muih, left with cornflakes
  • finding baju raya with rahayu & WF . hahahaha!
Actually, am 50-50 about this year raya even though(alhamdulillah) , all my stuffs for raya am done with it. I just felt that its a bit tooo rush & jyeah, EXAMSSSS.

fuckkkk, but am gonna do my ultimate best for it.
2 PAPERS BABY !
THEN JALAN RAYA && THEN IAPPPPP!
^^

Man, i love my days.
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home