Wednesday 24 February 2010

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Its irritating and fumes me whenever its the subject of the convo.
I know, i shouldnt have stumbled upon looking at it.
It makes me fuming, even more.
-
You know right, they have talked shit about me, so why do i even bother to be fake?
Cmmon la.. ONCE SPIT, I WONT LICK THE SHIT BACK, okay.
Its fg irritating, to see and to hear. To even blab it, worst!
I just cant accept the fact, right from the start, accusing me? Misintepreting? WTF?
I know YOU do have feeling, THEY have feelings, so do I?
Just get it clear cut, that IT wont HAPPENED & I DONT WISH TO.
Ya wanna call me selfish? SO be it.
Its my way of living life to the fullest.
I may or may not be the subject to all meaningless convos,
but its me.
I just dont care.
I fg hate them to the fucking core,fuckshitsmofo.
I dont care if its your blood, or whatever, i just cant.
-
I hope you get my msg clear. I dont like making black&pepper story here.
Am just mad, my emotions are going far too wild, even hardly to describe.
I can be the rainbow, like how you usuallly want.
But not this time.
-
I wont forget the shits that happened.
Its tainted.
FUCK TO THE BOTH OF THEM, N.
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
F
FF
F
F
FF
-
PERIOD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home