Sunday 17 January 2010

Major Disappointment.

Hello Earthians.
Due to my busy schedule, my blog is left astray.
Week after week. It has been very hectic for me.
I dont wist to complain or blab about project because honestly, i dont think we can make it.
& there it goes, marks been deducted.
A day left & doubt we are able to make it.
-
Work was hell fun. Mates was fun.
& i swear, i cant wait for my next working day!! ((:
-
However, i was utterly disappointed with myself.
BECAUSE, I LOST MY C905.
WHICH WAS A GIFT FROM MAMA.
ALL WAS FROM HER & DUE TO MY CARELESSNESS (AGAIN,HOW SAD?)
I LOST THE MOST DEAREST THING TO ME.
I dont wish to cry but tears just came out continously.
HOW EFFING MEANINGFUL that hp was to me?
Its like, my bf,of all.
TO think of it, am still, a major disappointment for mama.
& am uber sad about it.
Thanks love for consoling me, but what matters me most is, my gift from mom.
It wasnt a pleasant January month for me.
Perhaps, it was just an ordinary unlucky day kinda thing.
Ive never learn my lesson & that should have a stop to it.
-
& i hope, in future, i wont repeat it the same mistakes again.
i have to work for myself.
Control the "me" in me.
I know i can, its the matter of time. (:
-
Tomorrow is Sunday. I have yet to finish up my PROject.
Am not in the meter of"done" yet.
& i dont wish to spoil my Sunday by dwelling the "lost" i encountered just now.
It was just horrendous, devastating moment.
&& to make it more thrilling, a car nearly knocked a cat down.
LUCKILY, THAT CAT REACTED FAST, IF NOT, SHE WOULD HAVE DIED.
& I WAS THERE, CRYING (ABOUT MY HP) & AT THE SAME TIME,LOOKING AT THE CAT,
& TO MY SUPRISE, I SCREAMED.
HAHA.
& am just not prepared to see another death. Nahhh. (:
-
& So, thats how my Sat was like.
Losing, fear & regret.
& ive been feeling this, quite few times.
How sad? That bad,it is.
PERIODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
-
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home