Sunday 20 December 2009

rock ah!


My Sunday was spent v well. I miss my dear ladies fg much.
Am sooo happpy to meet them on Sunday morning!
Did bit of catching ups & stuff.
& i swear i cant wait for work soooooooooon! (:
-
After which, head to CWP to have our BAN MIAN!
My cravings for food is undescribable.
Am craving fo eclairs,chicken,cakes,cream,coffee & soo much more!
Worse that a fat pig. (:
Me & nad decided to catch a movie, AVATAR!
FG AWESOMEEE!
I cried. Why?
- Its about humans & deforestation
-Love
-Animals killed (in a cartooon way)
But still, imma animal activist. So does nad.
i HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH AVATAR!
Perhaps, it reminds me of my 1st movie with nad, The Orphan.
The colors kinda look the same.
Nyehhh.
Lets watch again Nad?
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home