Tuesday 17 November 2009

Unlucky day.

Today is an unlucky day fo me.
I lost my Ipod as i was on my way to school.
Dont ask me how it got lost.
Am utterly disappointed with myself because i wanted to give it to love.
Goshhh, for gods sake i dont know why am soooooo fg careless!
I nearly lost my dg cam (which i thought i dropped it), instead,it was at Belle's crib.
My gawd!
I was hoping, hopinggggg to have a new Ipod fo myself.
My ears are nekkkid,it neeeds MUSIC.
-
On a lighter note, after much searching, the dolces went to have dinner!
& am back to happiness coz i get to eat my thaksin noodles!
Yummmy!
My Unlucky Tuesday wasn't bad afterall.
THAKSIN NOODLE is a kickasss mannnn!
&& of coz, my love, the precious one;
Whom never fails to make me smile.
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home