Tuesday 6 October 2009

Part 1

Hello earthians!
I know my blog is beginning to rust, anytime soon in a short period of time.
Ive been very busy lately, with my 4 days IR course & jalan raya!
& i dont even have my own quality time spend on the net. Things are not organise for me.
From folders to notes, household chores.
& guess what? I just finish mopping the house!
Heres the thing about me. Ive been wanting to vacuum & mop the house since Monday.
But due to my course, am not able to do my "everyday" thing.
& when i did it, mission accomplished! I feel happy and satisfied! Kudos to me!
----
On a lighter note, ive been wanting to share my 2 days or IR course which i have been attending & am kinda sad though as i left another 2 more days & thats it. The 2 days course i had was Personal Effectiveness. & again, Ive taken this course back then in secondary school, just that this is the depth, learning more about yourself. & to my suprise, it did help me!
----
& honestly speaking, i enjoyed my 2 days course. So be it, am the only teen in my class [as this course is only applicable to the unemployed humans,but am not!] , the initiative to engage with the OTs are wonderful. Infact, my classmates are all 30 yrs old & above! It was rather awkward for me because being the only teen there, puts a lil pressure on me. Am only about to stir into the adultery stage of life. The ability to think "adultery" is one thing. Another was that, the ability to communicate with them. It wasn't that difficult to communicate with them, watching my language & stuff. Instead, they are the ones who kept me going, giving me motivation, the drive to believe in myself. The trainer himself, Mr MJ Kumar, taught not only me, but US, to be a better person, in future. Knowing our abilities, aptitudes, partners, jobscopes etc. It goes in detail, from scratch. How we utilized it & used it for future jobs. Knowing our strengths & weaknesses. I ought to be proud & thankful that am eligble for this course. Self actualization. Honestly, ive learnt ALOADDDDD of things throughout my 2days. It gives me a good revenue, set my thinking cap, functioning.
----
Turning 20 soon, is another big thing for me. I should be, by now, planning whats really ahead of me, my interest, my inter-personal skills. How am i able to adapt to changes around me, my priorities, stress etc. Its been put to test. Positive thinking/mindset is all i need. I have a choice & i made my own decision.
My life, is in my hand.
I believe, i can achieve.
Its just a matter of time.
----
Am just starting to feel excited about tomorrow's course! Another brand new day!
Everyday is a learning process yet to be instilled & discovered.
& am ready to face it.
----
Nights

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home