Thursday 23 July 2009

My Day.

Today is a goood day!
Free lesson till 11 am.
Hell yeah, me & grrl having fun touring outside.
HAHA!







& the after school incident was daym funny!
running,saving our lives, egg-mayo sandwich tertinggal,kecoh gils rabs!
HAPPPENINGGGG!
hahahahahahahah,i can see all the frantic faces of the shits!
HAHAHAHAH
-
Wednesday!
Was the shit yaw! S&W was the shit!
We ran 2 rounds around the school & pant like a realll dogg.
Everyone was running as if they were running for some-kind-of-marathon thingy.
Playing capty's with the class was funn!
HAHA!
&& me & ayu thought that our attire was effing cool.
BAHA!

=
To sum it all up for today, thank you grrrls for listening to me.
Thanks for being there for me & hear me out.
"Stay" is a charming word in friend's dictionary.
xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home