Friday 17 July 2009

Fun Thursday! I love!

My Thursday was superb!
Met the Grrrls at Marsiling Swimming Complex.
I was early thanks to Wan fo sending.haha. because i thought i was late.hmm
& it was daym peaceful there coz its weekdays & not many people were there.
So, w/o hesitation, we went conquering the pool!
HAPPPY GILS BABS!!
-






-
After an hour (i guess),we felt effing bored.
No slide fo the kid, nothing interesting!
So we had an impromtu planned to cab down to JE complex instead!
With our wet clothings.
WOOOHOOO!
-



Reaching there, the kid started smiling.
SO DO WE!





Weather was perfectly fine.Not many people.
We were enthu gils babs!



We had our lunch at Teh Tarik. Daym hungray.







Mardy looked happpy & her rice looked appetizing.
But after she ate it, she was in tears.
WHY?
Toooo spicy! hahahahah!


As always, am excited when comes to foood.
NOTHING NEW~

Chillled, crappped & fagggggg.
Laugh & laugh& laugh
coz we are high on foooooooooods!







-
Thanks gfs for making it happppened!
I fg enjoyed my day soooooooooooo much!
1st time ever, 2 swimming complex in a day!
Effing tired but they managed to put a smile of my face.
We'll have this again.
xoxo

-
After which i rushed to JP to meeet my dearest,beloved gf!
CHACHA!
omg,i fg misss herrrrrrrrrrrr!
Head to LJ to have her dinner.
Talked,shared,feelings etc.
SHE IS HAPPPY.


Walked & faggged & camwhored as usual.
At the bustop, laughing like MYOB.




& we decided to chill at stadium to have a peaceful mind.




Soo many runnners. We act as if we're commentators.
Amateur commentators.
Fg irrrits but i enjoyed soo much.
Making noise at the stadium.
HAHA












-
& thats how i spent my Thursday.
It was just a day & i never had enough of it.
No matter how shaggged i am, i'll still look up for it coz i want to make things happen.
I dont want to miss the loved ones before its too late.
I enjoyed every bits & moments ytd,infact, every single day.
It was a splendid one.
Occupying my time,with the loved.
I love my THURSDAYYYYYY VVVVV MUCH.
Even though am broke, am happpy i have my beautiful ones;
WITH ME.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home