Wednesday 29 April 2009

Miss.

A small yet meaningful dedication to em':






























-
Pictures above are the friends whom i miss the most.
They are the motivators, the light of my life & my pillars of laughter.
A year has passed & they are pursuing their life.
The misses & the moments we shared, the fights , caught ups [me & is],
the naughty bitchy session we had.
We dont have to be together all the time,
but their companion spice up my life.
I understand the meaning of friends more when am with them.
They taught me WHAT FUN is all about.
They taught me what BITCHING is all about.
THESE bunch of friends never fails to brightens me up.
We can have a moment of laughter, serenity together.
A moment of emotional && all that blends up reallly well.
Am glad that ive met these wonderful friends.
The spices, the sour & the sweets.
Only God knows how much i misss them.
I wish, i can continue this odyssey of
friendship and mould them beautifully in a frame.
I coudlnt asked for more.
I am bless enough to have them.
"No matter how far we are, you bitches are still kept in my heart.."
-
May God bless ya'all.
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home