Saturday 27 December 2008

Long Post

Sorry for soo long of not updating.
WARNING:
This is an extremely long pic post on whot happened lately jyeah.
& finally,the big day was over & am back fo more action,um not!
So here are the pics.
Am v lazy to blab about it.
Let the pichas do the talking aye?

~

Wednesday Night, 24/12/08
-
The cousins selpt over at my house & helped out.
Kecoh-rable giler babi i tell you!





Mak Jun & Aqil







How a hungry lady eats.




Mhd Aqil!






Chickies.




Me & Maaaling!




Is & Bf
















Am sooo gonnna hang out with this couple again!lol






After which i hang out with the cuzzies!






& i miss this uncle truckloads & i found out that hes actually kinda hot.
heh



































Muka CLASSIC.




I told him to post THAT for US.










We exercise abit to relax our muscles.


















& me & Yazid got high suddenly.







& i thought grapes can be made as Punanis.



& i thought grapes can be made as mole like Azean Erdawaty? eh?



& i though i could be the next cast of HIKMAH 4.




WE remorsed after that. HAHA






& I thought Mr Taliban was HOT.













Thursday,25/12/08

~

I swear i didnt get enough sleeep.




Not brushing our teeth,we had Nasi Ayam fo breakfast.







& i thought mirrors are good source of nature?




From US to HIM.








& i thought showing off my boxer was sexy? NOT.




My Maaaaling!




Is smoking bad for our health?






& i thought SC was the coolest uncle i ever had.




The BLUE LADIES.















My Secondary School Friend.
Thanks grrrrlfren.





& i didnt know she was the coolest kid in town!













~
Thanks to IS & PARTNER, SAB for coming.
I reallly appreciate it loads.
Am always here fo ya aye!
TO SAB: BE STRONG BABE,COZ I KNOW YOU ARE.
TO IS: AKU NAK LEPAK NGN KAKI AYAM LAGI!
Everything went smoothly & thanks again for those whom attend!
& my dearest cousins who helped us out,thank youu sooo much!
w/o you guys,it wouldnt be fun enough!
Tima kasih iaaa!
xoxo
---

Friday,26/12/08
~

Ive managed to clean the house.
So,i was daym bored at home. && So,an impromtu outing with Is as she had some probs.
So headed town with her & Feer!
--












Enak bgt ya?






Aku happpy.



After dinner,we walked around town & crappped.
& Chilled at TAKA.


























































~
That explains my Friday night with the 2 gundus.
CB kau feer but mahal kitaaa ren.
Dont worry gf,everythings gonna be fine.
its lovely to see that your loved ones are happy.
SO DO I.
-
i spent the whole day blogging & uploading the pics.
My eyes are getiing blurry but some pics are not posted.
I'll put it in my MULTIPLY.
-
Good Night.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol hcl brand name - ultram online prescription

15 November 2012 at 03:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy phentermine order phentermine 37.5 mg online - phentermine vs adderall

19 November 2012 at 12:53  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home