Wednesday 22 October 2008

Shucks.


A proper post for today. I think my blog is fcuken booooring.
No life, but seriously who cares.
I want people to think & to play with their mind what am conveying here.

if you know me well,then very goooood to you then!


&& so,i have not beeen attenting to school fo quite a loooooooooooong time.
So jyeah,busy with Olevels which clashes with my crucial ummm 6 months of ITE life.
How sad is that && most importantly,i have tonnes to catch up with RNT &&& OIT.

Shucks,time management sucks now.
Lotsa things to juggle.
& seriously,i have no mooood to go to school.


Adding on,i cant walk properly. Ugh.
Stresssing yet trying to cope with it.
So pretty grrrrl,dont worrry,i'll be back. Only fo a couple of days
&& back
at home.
--


i just neeed time on my own,fo awhile.




With love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home