Monday 18 August 2008

Change?

Would you change me?
I asked that question once.
You Hesitated.
I sucked the air from around me
All of it.
Nothing left to breathe.
I feel like glass.
Seen through for years
Shattered in your grip.
Now all the little pieces cut
Sharp little buggers
Cut You.
And the Strangers
That tell me you will never be there again.
I've seen the truth flash in those eyes.
Those immense cobweb eyes.
You'll be here all my life.
Too bad about the good dying young.
I never said I was good.
For I was very bad.
But, no good deed goes unpunished.
So Hang me by my toes.
Leave me out to dry.
I'll take it like a man.
And Change,Say goodbye.
Say goodbye to your little Fucked up girl.
AndSay goodnight.
I'll take my issues for a walk.
Isn't that what you wanted?
Me to change?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home